ower Doors Fill in the Gap
Do you ever wonder why the RZR PRO XP just comes with upper doors? Why do they have a built-in window for mud, dirt, rocks, and sticks to come right up and sucker punch you? We don’t know either. That’s why SuperATV made Aluminum Lower Doors for the Polaris RZR PRO XP. We fill in the gap and keep you covered so the trail doesn’t get into your cab and nothing falls out.
Strong and Stylish
We use aluminum on these lower doors because A: aluminum is tough enough to handle the trail—sticks and rocks won’t get through so your legs won’t get impaled in a rollover— and B: it’s super lightweight so it won’t slow you down, and you don’t have to start working out just to open and close your doors.
We make them look good by bending them precisely to match the PRO XP’s curves and style. They secure directly to your OEM doors for a snug, rattle-free fit so they look like they’re standard from the factory. We finish them off with a UV-resistant powder coating that only adds to the badass look.
SUPER ATV POLARIS RZR PRO XP LOWER DOORS
- Polaris RZR PRO XP : 2020+
- Carefully contoured to your machine's shape for a sleek look
- Sturdy aluminum construction
- Brake-press bent aluminum sheet for style and weight savings
- Easy installation for a tight and rattle free fit
- UV-resistant black powder coat for added durability
NOTE: Installation requires drilling in OEM doors